zhjdgddf zhjdgddf

euheuhe

nice job kids

StarDay07: taylor bortner StarDay07: taylor bortner

ahahaha

i didn't watch this until today :'(
oh god, the times

hi taylor this is awesome

I Cum Blood Collab I Cum Blood Collab

cannibal corpse is great

it's only now that i realized the "i cum blood" collab was based on this song

hooray;;;

Edburns responds:

eh eheh charlot

Birthday Bonk Birthday Bonk

twas a good birthday

thanks, clay. : )

Pink Floyd Collection Pink Floyd Collection

impressive

i knew even before the movie finished loading that this was going to be an astounding piece of animated artwork. i didn't even have to press "play" to understand the mind-blowing experience behind this wonderful flash. striking originality, amazing attention to detail. this pink floyd collection deserves no less a score than i'm giving it now.

....lmao :[

retr0smash responds:

wow charlotte more like

GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER! GAYEST FLASH MOVIE EVER!

purely excellent.

it is not likely that i shall say anything new here. if i do, it will be of only minor significance. nevertheless, the critics of this movie once told their hangers-on, "hey, let's all go out and rot our minds with the hallucinatory drug of nativism!" (or words to that effect). let us note first of all that in order to convince us that the ancient egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids, the critics of this movie often turn to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. before you read this review, you might have thought that the critics of this movie acts in the public interest. now you know that i cannot simply sit idly by while what i call grotty, unstable franions make people suspicious of those who speak the truth.

Dailytoon #298 Dailytoon #298

i came.

i wish i could leave a proper review, but "words cannot express".

never stop.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

hey you wanna go for a bit of a munchout you know maybe sometime??? :<

Alliance Seizure Collab Alliance Seizure Collab

lmao

Constructive review text here.

This is seriously the best flash I've ever seen made.

Cold responds:

Response to constructive review text here.

Thanx babii <3

Join the alliance.

The Alliance Collection The Alliance Collection

This is the one-line summary of a real review.

This is the body of the real review in which I make witty critical remarks and/or write something constructive like "the preloader looks awesome" or "I loved every bit of it", but those are pretty much given.

Join the Alliance.

Cold responds:

This is the response to the real review where I respond to the critical remarks with moronic cop-outs and half-retorts then finish with the argument:

Flash by CharIotte:
- none -

I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it like that, where are you goin?

Anti Anti Hentai Club Anti Anti Hentai Club

Nice work.

Well put together, although rough around the edges.

» Graphics: Some frame sequences were neat, others not so. It looks like a collab, some of the discrepancies between graphics were so different; if not, then I guess that's just messiness. Overall looks good, though.
» Style: I never knew what to put here, but I'll give you a 10 because you're very stylish.
» Sound: Not my favorite song, but synch'ed very well. Excellent job here.
» Violence: Didn't look very violent to me. I want more blood :3
» Interactivity: Well, it's a movie.
» Humor: I didn't find it too funny, and I suppose that's not really a good thing in promotional type movies.

OVERALL:
Excellent job. It's not too interesting per se, but it's put together very well. You've probably talked about this someplace before, and I missed it; anyhow, this flash does the AAHC proud. Makes me glad I'm a member. ^_^

Steven-M responds:

Thumbs up for the critique, thanks for the comments.