Poke the piggy! Poke the piggy!

Flawless

Kill Blossom (ppg) Kill Blossom (ppg)

Haha, ha.

Although I don't hate the PPG, this was just fucking hilarious. The graphics were average; not bad quality, but could use some improvement. (Actually the only fault is the accuracy of the rendering...perhaps if it ended up looking exactly like the original, or a deviation that I prefer the looks of, rather than a mediocre copy, I'd rate this part much higher. But that's a bit too much to expect, and besides, that wasn't the point.) Nice use of sound there, it really added a nice touch from "put it in her motherfucking mouth" (subtle bit of instructions there, eh) to the ending song. Violence, well, what else could I expect from something with a title of "Kill Blossom". Great job on this one, I thoroughly enjoyied this and it gave me a good laugh.

Photoshop Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Not bad

It's okay but nothing more...Not a bad way to modify a car in PS, but it's not a first class tutorial. I noticed the rims and the grill were off, and you left out a bit (blending & deleting parts of the background) when you lower the body. Also you weren't too clear on the decal part. It's simple in demonstrating technique, but personally I don't think the car looked much better afterwards ;\ In the technical area, you could have arranged the steps a lot more neatly; most of the pics looked haphazardly arranged, overlapping the edge and each other. Overall not bad, but nothing commendable.

flash-flood01 responds:

Yeah well i kinda rushed it to submit it. If I had more time, i would've changed the size of the flash as well. Good review!

Crime Scene Crime Scene

User ID + Password

Great idea for the user ID & password. HINT: If you're not getting this, the flash actually gives you the user ID and password. It's the easiest part of the game.

Overall, good job! I've seen the input box style of game before, you've used it well here.

Super Mario Wardrobe v1.0 Super Mario Wardrobe v1.0

very good

In addition to its being a seamless dressup, the music was awsm...who's the author?

too bad we couldn't see Mario nude :p

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

awsm

great job with the graphics...she looked a lot more realistic than the other ones. also nice job w/ the secrets, even though I'm missing a couple, theyre SO hard. its really good, i must admit its turn me on! lolz

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

reminds me of Frank's

The style is very similar, more so than the last one. but still, great job. if you ever do make another one, it would be nice if you could make the graphics in the moving-around screens of a little better quality. Other than that, its still a great Sex Kitten RPG. hope u make more!

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 5 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 5

best one

I like this one the best out of all of them. the frank's adventure style is really great, if you're gonna make a 9th do it like this one.

Klacid responds:

The next one will have a similar kind of style. But I've been lazy making AMV's so I guess I should get off my ass and finish the next sex kitten...

ddddddddddd ddddddddddd

ok

well there were a couple of bugs:

1. if you moved right up next to the opponent, the ball would go straight through it and you would get an automatic point.

2. when you moved backward against the ball it still went forward.

You could fix it by maybe not letting you go past the mid-line. just trying to help :)

Avoid Responsibility Avoid Responsibility

very true

you could ask me. well I get the point of this game, except it's meant for guys.

I got a 98. 4/5